Views: 31 Author: Pidegree Medical Publish Time: 12-14-2018 Origin: Pidegreegroup
Disposable gloves protect your hands from bacteria,chemical,liquid and other contamination.Latex gloves have been shown to offer good elasticity, strength and flexibility. Nitrile gloves are also a comfortable option because of their softness and flexibility, although they tend to be stiffer than latex. Nitrile is strong, abrasion resistant and causes less irritation. Vinyl gloves are soft and comfortable, but provide a looser fit.
Finding a fit glove for your hand can help improve glove's performance and comfort.Here are some tips for measuring your hands and choosing the right size glove.
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb)
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand
3. Use the LARGEST of these two measurements for the correct size glove
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand
5. If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand
Common disposable glove sizes range from extra small to extra large.See the below chart and choose the right size.
7-1/2 to 8
8-1/2 to 9
9-1/2 to 10
10-1/2 to 11