Q 1.What is the maximum quantity load for 20ft and 40ft container?
A In order to assist our customer to save the freight per carton cost, Pidegree Disposable Gloves has fully maximized the container space for every of its product as per below:
Q 2. Can I mix different products in a container?
A At Pidegree Glove, meeting our customers' needs is our main priority, hence flexibility is practised. We allow different types of disposable gloves (e.g. latex, surgical, vinyl and household gloves) to be shipped in one container resulting in lower cost freight benefits which are passed down to our customers. In short, we provide and allow mix containers to suit our customers' requirement.
Q 3. Can I have the gloves in my own private brand?
A Yes, you may have your own brand. However, we would require your artwork or, we can even design one that can suit your requirements to provide you with that value-added services from Pidegree Glove. (For 1st time basis, printing block changes will be incurred for private brand.)
Q 4. What are the disadvantages of Loose Container Loading (LCL)?
A Customers are NOT advised to purchase a LCL shipment due to the several reasons indicated below:
1) Freight cost per carton is higher than FCL shipment.
2) It can cause contamination on the gloves when combine with other products in the same container that yield bad smell.
3) It can also cause cartons damage due to multiple handling during LCL shipment.
Q 5. What are the advantages of Full Container Loading (FCL)?
A Customers are advised to purchase a FCL shipment due to the several reasons indicated below:
1) Freight cost per carton is cheaper.
2) Less damaged to the cartons during transportation time.
3) Better protection on glove quality as the gloves are not shipped together with other products.
Q 6. What is my minimum purchase per order?
A The minimum order is half a container load. However, if you happen to be our 1st time customer, and wish to go on a trial basis, we are prepared to consider the minimal quantity but on a case-to-case basis.