Views:4755 Author:Pidegree Medical Publish Time: 12-07-2018 Origin:Site
Protective face mask are worn to help limit the spread of germs.Piedegree Medical provides non woven disposable face masks.They are 3ply pleated front with earloop or tie on,loose-fitting that cover nose and mouth.They are widely used in medical and industrial,and daily use occasions to prevent sprays,vapors and particles.
Disposable face masks are meant to use only once,if the mask gets wet or soiled,you should immediately replace new one.And people should never share face masks.
Disposable face masks are labeled for different use,such as:
Isolation(outdoor or home use)
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
4. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
5. Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
6. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
7. If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
8. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
2. Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
3. Face Mask with Ties: Untie the bottom bow first then untie the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are loosened.
4. Face Mask with Bands: Lift the bottom strap over your head first then pull the top strap over your head.
5. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.