Views: 110 Author: Pidegree Medical Publish Time: 09-04-2020 Origin: Pidegreegroup
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is a kind of thermoplastic elastomer material. It has the characteristics of high strength, high resilience, injection molding process, wide application range, environmental protection, non-toxic and safe, and excellent coloring.
It’s soft touch, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and temperature resistance, superior processing performance, no need for vulcanization, can be recycled to reduce costs, can be two-shot injection molding, and coated with PP, PE, PC, PS, ABS and other matrix materials, or also can be formed separately.
1. It can be processed by a general thermoplastic molding machine without special processing equipment.
2. The production efficiency is greatly improved. It can be vulcanized directly with a rubber injection molding machine, and the time is shortened from about 20 minutes to less than 1 minute; because the vulcanization time required is very short, it can be directly vulcanized with an extruder, and the production efficiency is greatly improved.
3. Easy to recycle and reduce costs. The waste (escape burrs, extrusion of waste rubber) and the final waste produced in the production process can be directly returned for reuse; the used TPE can be recycled after simple regeneration, reducing environmental pollution and expanding the source of renewable resources.
4. Energy saving. Most thermoplastic elastomers do not require vulcanization or have a short vulcanization time, which can effectively save energy.
5. A wider range of applications. Because TPE has the advantages of both rubber and plastic, it has opened up new application areas for the rubber industry.
With the advantage for the TPE ,TPE gloves is a good choose for people daily used . It’s good price ,comfortable,and sensible,widely use in the food service ,restaurant and food shops,kitchens,very convenience to protect your hand in daily life ,thanks.