Views: 22 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 05-25-2022 Origin: Site
Latex gloves is made from high-quality latex material, it provide a comfortable fit with good wet and dry grip. Usually it made as latex gloves powder and latex gloves powder free . They are both highly elastic and resistant to tears, punctures, and contamination – perfect for use in a variety of settings.
What is the advantage and disadvantages of the latex gloves?
Advantages of latex gloves:
1. Not only has the advantages of wear resistance, wear resistance, softness, high elasticity, etc., but also resistant to acid and alkali, grease and various solvents;
2. Not only is the texture soft and fits the hand shape, but also comfortable to wear without affecting the flexibility of the hand;
3. Made of natural rubber, non-toxic, harmless and easy to degrade, it can be dissolved in nature quickly after being discarded, which has very important environmental protection significance;
4. It has good sealing performance and strong elasticity, and can be used for non-sterile operations with high risk of contact with blood or body fluids, operations involving sharps, and operations for handling cytotoxic substances and disinfectants.
Disadvantages of latex gloves
1. There is a risk of sensitization, and people who are allergic to latex proteins are not suitable to wear latex gloves;
2. Wearing it for a long time will easily cause a sense of pressure on the hand, and it is easy to cause poor blood flow;
3. It will turn yellow when it encounters sweat stains, saliva and other liquids, and long-term exposure to light, heat, and oxygen will also cause latex gloves to turn yellow.
What is the usage of the latex gloves?
Powdered and powder-free disposable latex gloves are widely used in food processing, homework, agriculture, medical and other industries, and purified disposable latex gloves are widely used in high-tech product installation and debugging, circuit board production lines, optical products, semiconductors, discs Actuators, composite materials, LCD display table, precision electronic components and instrument installation, laboratory, medical and other fields.
Add: Room 418, Building A5, NO.8 2nd Hezhan Street, Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China